Wednesday 27 February 2013

bad day

The majority of days I feel wonderful about dieting and Slimming World. It is definitely the best diet ever, we do eat a lot, people do get surprised about how much we eat while loosing weight, we feel full and happy.

Still, there are these days… I don’t know if it is when I’m tired or upset. Some days, I just eat and eat and eat and still feel there's something missing.

Yesterday was one of those days.

I left work a little bit later than usual, so I had a mug shot before leaving. I then had my dinner, a very Mediterranean dish with Prawns and rice and a 6 syns tablespoon of olive oil. I had it before and it is Normally a very feeling and super speed dish.

Normally, I give a while between having my main and my dessert (big bowl of fruit with my tablespoon of Nutella). Yesterday I had to have it straight away. I was still angry. I felt OK for a while but then, there it was again, that feeling that something was missing. I had another mug shot and I still wasn’t feeling satisfied. On those days, normally, I know that something really synfull will do the trick. Thank God I got rid of all of that and there is nothing else in my house other than yogurts and other low syns snacks.

I was able to keep myself disciplined and just went to bed, but it is not always like this, sometimes I just get terrible away of the plan

Do you also feel the same? Do you have any strategies to overcome it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment