Sunday 24 February 2013

My new dessert

I'm completely addicted to Nutella. Before joining slimming world, I would eat it everyday, straight from the jar, while watching TV. I know the majority of people think it's disgusting to eat it like this. For those, I only have one thing to say, try it, and then let me know.

1 tablespoon of Nutella is 4 syns. I used to save all my syns to have two tablespoon as a dessert, but it just didn't feel enough.

While I was looking for low syn snacks I saw that you could dip strawberries in melted chocolate, at 1 syn each, that's when it ocurred to me.

So, now, my new dessert is chopped strawberries and a banana mixed with 1 spoon of Nutella. It does the trick. It's absolutelly delicious. 4 syns.

I wanted to take a picture (it tastes better than it looks), but I was so excited about this delicious creation of mine, that I completely forgot and just ate it before I could remember. I will try to remember next time.

What about you? What are your favorite low syns desserts or snacks?

 

1 comment:

  1. I love Nutella so much I think I've actually gotted through a whole jar of it in the last two weeks! Especially Nutella with bananas, although I normally have raspberries too but strawberries sound very yum.

    One of my favourite things to do with Nutella is to make a banana and nutella smoothie. It's pretty high in syns (8 + a HEX!) but it's so filling, I love it. Also, melted nutella with a few teaspoons of water/milk turns it into a pretty nice chocolate sauce. :)

    ReplyDelete