Tuesday 19 February 2013

Body Magic

 

I decided to start my body magic slowly. I know myself. I hate exercise. I know if I push it to hard, I'll give up in two days. So, this time, I decided to, step by step, start introducing new habits.

I'm walking to work everyday. I got good hats and good gloves, so no excuses. It doesn't matter if it's raining.

I've also changed my dog's routine. Before, we would go outside, and once she was done, off we go, back home. Now we are doing a 40 minutes walk. I have a feeling I will not be the only one loosing weight.

Tomorrow, I'm starting to do the stairs in my office. Two floors, doesn't sound that hard, does it?

How are you increasing your body magic?

 

2 comments:

  1. Started walking, 10 mins at first twice a week that was 4 weeks ago now I'm walking 5/6 times a week 1 1/2 hrs a day. Feel fantastic and look forward to it, well off I go for my walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also started jogging. I will try to follow the training sessions that we are starting at work on Monday, in preparation for the Boyne 10K in May.

    ReplyDelete