Tuesday 19 February 2013

Houston, we have a problem

Image from the internet

As I said, in my previous post, the food in Portugal, can be quite different than the one sold in Ireland. For a while already, I was willing to do the creamy ham risotto recipe, in Slimming World website, but I couldn't find primula cheese anywhere.

On our last group meeting, our consultant told us about the risotto she had made for Valentine's using Low Low spread cheese. It sounded so yammy, I decided to try. Big mistake. Had never try Low Low spread cheese before. I loved it. I tried for the first time in Sunday and after that, I had it already with my toasts in the morning, with pasta, with rice, you name it.

It is a low syn cheese, but, as evrything in life, except free and superfree food, it reuires moderation. Two packages in two days will not help my weight in next Thursday.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment