Thursday 21 February 2013

More body magic

I have just signed up to the Boyne 10k run. Well, don't get too excited, I'll be walking, not running. Still... It's 10k, sounds a lot. And, meanwhile, I'll have some training sessions to try to do it at the best time possible.
Who would say, me signing up for a run? Life does transform you.
I was also thinking about doing another 5 k run, as preparation, but this one will take place on the 18th of March, right after Saint Patrick's day. That would mean no drinking. Hmmm, i feel that being in Ireland and don't have a drink at St. Patricks is
Ike being in Rome without seeing the Pope. I think I'll skip that one.
The 10k will be. Wanna join me?

2 comments:

  1. see you at the starting/finish line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eheheh, I guess I won't be seing the runner much more that that ;)

    ReplyDelete