Tuesday 19 February 2013

Cinema goodies

There's an universal, no matter if you are portuguese, irish, or chinese, we all like to have our goodies while watching a movie.

When I started SW, this one was a hard for me. I was avoiding it, so I wouldn't succumb to temptation.

Even watching TV on a Sunday was kind of a problem.

I went to my new bible, the SW book and got a few ideas. Some of them free, some not. And I take all of them with me.

So, to nibble on the cinema without envying the popcorn crunch heard around me, i normally bring some grapes, some pomegranate (super-free), olives (I couldn't believe, when I found out that 8 olives are only 1 syn, so I normally take 16 with me, having 2 syns on a row) and, finally, my favorite one, a package of Snack-a-jack (sometimes I take the caramel one, sometimes the sour cream and chives one).

That said, a trip to the cinema normally costs me around 7 syns, but they are well worth it.

What do you normally nibble on the cinema?

 

2 comments:

  1. ehm. . . I love my popcorn!!! Even If I watch a film at home I would usually have some. Alternatively I would go for dried nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to be like that.
    And I used to be thin enough to be able to afford it...
    Getting that again ;)

    ReplyDelete